Graphic images illustrating the whimsical and popular 12 Days of Christmas song can be a great addition to your website or holiday craft projects for the holiday season. The free clip art images provided here can be used on your website, featured in a blog post or used to create holiday cards, invitations or even for Christmas crafts. Add some holiday cheer to your seasonal projects with these patterns and templates!
12 Days of Christmas Clip Art
Use any of the clip art in the table below on your website. To access the images, click on the image you wish to use. This will take you to a larger version on the image. Once the larger image loads, right click on the image and save it to your desktop. You will then need to upload it to your own website or add to your document.
| Day 2 |
Two turtle doves template
Three French hens graphic
Four calling birds pattern
| Day 5 |
Five golden rings image
| Day 6 |
Six geese a laying template
| Day 8 |
Eight maids a milking image
| Day 9 |
Nine ladies dancing graphic
| Day 10 |
Ten lords a leaping clip art
| Day 11 |
11 pipers piping image
| Day 12 |
12 drummers drumming clip art
Using Christmas Graphics
There are many ways you can use these festive Christmas graphics to celebrate the season. Just some ideas are to:
- Add them to your website for a holiday-themed page or overall website template.
- Use them to break up text in blog posts or news updates on your website if the topic is centered around the Christmas holidays.
- Post them on Facebook as part of holiday greetings and good wishes to friends and family.
- Use them as clip art in printed materials such as Christmas cards, party invitations, or annual family or church newsletters.
- If you need to do a presentation at work during the holiday season, or at your local church or community groups, these graphics can make a perfect accent as clip art in a PowerPoint presentation.
- Make Christmas crafts with the printed images, such as decorations for your Christmas tree or a holiday wreath by printing the images and laminating them.
- Make a printed "garland" with the printed images attached with gold or silver ribbon or cord and use to decorate your home or the office holiday party, such as along a mantel or cubicle wall.
- The images can make some lovely and whimsical place settings for guests at a holiday dinner. Just print them on paper as placemats or add them to tent cards before you print.
Show the Spirit of the Season
Whether you celebrate the 12 days in the traditional way or not, there are many great uses for 12 Days of Christmas graphics for both print and digital projects. Whatever way you use the graphics, remember the spirit behind the song - that everyone should receive a gift at Christmas and sometimes the simplest things in life make the best present.